Make sure they can always find their way home
Microchipping offers pet owners the only truly permanent method of identifying your pet and linking the animal back to you, the owner, via 24PetWatch's Lost Pet Recovery Service. When your pet is found we can also notify the finder of any medical condition, to ensure they receive the best care until we can reunite them with you.
Lost Pet Recovery Specialists
- Any North American microchip can be registered
- 24PetWatch ID tags recognized across the country
- Recovery Specialists who are available 24/7 to quickly launch the recovery process
- Partnered with over 2,000 SPCAs, Humane Societies, shelters, and rescues across North America
- Industry leading database accuracy, the key to successful lost pet recovery
- Access to live-saving medical treatments with 24PetWatch EmergencyCare for lost pets
Make sure your pet has the care they need
In the event that your pet goes missing, make sure they have the coverage they deserve.
Here's how it works:
- EmergencyCare is exclusive to microchipped pets registered with 24PetWatch
- If your lost pet is brought into a clinic or shelter by a third party, the emergency personnel on duty will scan your pet to locate your pet's unique microchip number
- The emergency personnel will then call 24PetWatch to locate you
- If we cannot connect with you and your pet is in need of immediate medical attention, EmergencyCare coverage gives the attending veterinarian pre-authorization to immediately administer up to $3,000 of life-saving medical treatment
- While you pet's needs are being attended to, 24PetWatch staff will continue to try and locate you to let you know that your lost pet has been found and is being properly cared for.