Your participation in Team Wright-Way will help us continue to reduce the number of homeless, adoptable pets that are euthanized in the Midwest each year and save even more animals than before.
We can’t do it without YOU! We hope you will join us to run for Wright-Way Rescue in 2017's Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
The application window to receive a guaranteed entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is NOW CLOSED.
By joining our team, you will...
- Save the lives of homeless animals with your fundraising.
- Join 10,000 other charity runners, who all want to make a difference.
- Be supported by 1.7 million spectators through 29 Chicago neighborhoods on 2017 marathon day.
- Be provided with your own online fundraising page to help track your goals.
- Receive training tips, incentives and support as you prepare for your ultimate goal. We are your cheerleaders!
Runners are responsible for securing their own entry by following the Bank of America Chicago Marathon guidelines. You can register on their page here. Not yet open.
Wright-Way Rescue will accept all team members after they receive a secured spot through the lottery.
If runners reach a fundraising goal of $500, Wright-Way Rescue will reimburse you for the $185 entry fee.
- All Team Wright-Way members will have their own personal fundraising page through our website.
If you are interested in joining Team Wright-Way and you already have a guaranteed spot, please email us at email@example.com
Guaranteed Entries (Now Closed):
Runners who wish to bypass the lottery registration and secure a guaranteed entry into the Chicago Marathon may apply to join Team Wright-Way.
As a Wright-Way team member, your entry fee of $195 will be waived once you meet your fundraising minimum (if requested).
Accepted runners must commit to a fundraising minimum of $1,500 for Wright-Way Rescue. If the minimum is not met, the runner will be responsible for the payment.
All guaranteed entries will receive their own personal fundraising page through our website.