No Moms Left Behind Training
No Moms Left Behind is a new asset to Wright-Way Rescue's training program.
If you adopted a dog, who gave birth to puppies before her adoption, from Wright-Way Rescue after January 2018 - you are welcome to join this training program.
This program includes free follow-up training classes for these mom dogs, and each class will cover different topics. Adopters can jump in at any point and continue weekly until they have finished all four courses.
This training class is limited to six dogs, just like the rest of the classes in our program. Mom dogs adopted from Wright-Way Rescue are the only animals eligible for these classes.
- Class I - Acclimating Mommy Dog to new home, Housebreaking & Traveling
- Class II - Walking and basic commands for the Mommy Dog
- Class III - Mommy Dog's Social Skills, Resource Guarding & Possession Aggression
- Class IV - Mommy Dog Manners - 10 Commandments of Good Dog Manners
Class Schedule - Saturdays at 10:15AM for 45 minutes:
- August 11, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- July 21, 2018
- August 18, 2018
- September 29, 2018
- July 28, 2018
- August 25, 2018
- October 6, 2018
- August 4, 2018
- September 15, 2018
- October 13, 2018
All of required training materials will be available for purchase at Wright-Way Rescue’s retail store the first night of class! All proceeds go directly back to helping Wright-Way continue its mission.
- Positive attitude
- Soft treats
- A dog toy
- 6-foot leash. No retractable leashes allowed.
- Proof of vaccinations